During the 16th edition of the International Tourism Fair “Cultural Tourism” 2019 – Veliko Tarnovo – we will present the 7th edition of the National Competition READ & TRAVEL.
The nominations for the National Competition will be presented during the prestigious cultural tourism event (18-20 April), and the awards will be presented during the official closing of the fair.
As you know, the competition only accepts propositions for the period January – December 2018 for the following categories:
- The Main award of the jury – the most original event in the sphere of cultural tourism in 2018;
- The most professional-looking tourism websites:
- The most interesting tourism editions (books, guidebooks, course books, catalogues, albums, maps);
- The most effective journalist features and columns (reports) on the topic of the event;
- The most original posters for events in the sphere of cultural tourism, organised by museums, municipalities, organisations and associations, government and non-government organisations, universities, etc;
We have the pleasure of inviting you to send us your applications and a short resume of an organised event in the sphere of cultural tourism in 2018, a list with journalist materials/links, where necessary, link to a tourism website of the organisers or their website;
presenting the editions with a summary, preface, scanned covers, presentation of the author/authors, a page with printer’s imprint; scanned columns, publications and posters.
All proposals for one or more categories must be accompanied by a short presentation (up to 1 page) on the official form of the municipality/organisation/association/Tourist Information Center/museum/media/university/etc.
If deemed necessary by you, photos, materials, publications or scanned documents may be added to support the proposal.
The text of your official application must include coordinates of the participants: contact person (name, phone number, e-mail, website, address)
More information regarding the competition can be found at www.read-travel.eu – in the section “Competition READ & TRAVEL” and “Archive”, where you can view the nomination from previous years, as well as the awarded participants.
When filling in the application-contract with “Tsarevgrad Tarnov” for participation in the fair (for a booth, presentation, exhibition, etc), you must mark your participation in the READ & TRAVEL competition. We await your propositions and digital materials until 20 March 2019, at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . As the jury, we wish you good luck in the 7th edition of the National Competition READ & TRAVEL at the International Tourism Fair “Cultural Tourism” 2019 – Veliko Tarnovo!