For two decades now, Veliko Tarnovo has hosted a specialized exhibition for cultural tourism, which is organized by the Municipality of Veliko Tarnovo in partnership with the national organizations of tour operators, hoteliers and restaurateurs in Bulgaria and with the support of the Ministry of Tourism.
The International Tourism Fair “Cultural Tourism” has established itself as the most authoritative platform for presenting the efforts of municipalities, tourist companies, civil associations and others for the development of cultural tourism. The event is included in the Annual National Tourism Promotion Program.
This year’s edition of IFT “Cultural Tourism” will be held from April 20 to 23 in in “Rafael Mihaylov” Exhibition halls.
The program of the forum includes:
- specialized tourist exhibition with the participation of municipalities, tourist companies, cultural institutes and diplomatic missions;
- a rich conference program implemented in partnership with the Ministry of Tourism and the Ministry of Culture;
- national student competition on issues related to the modern development of tourism and the prospects for the sector;
- National contest “Read and Travel” http://read-travel.eu/
- Trapezitsa fest – a forum dedicated to the producers of traditional regional food and drinks, as an opportunity for direct meetings between them and representatives of the tourism industry.